• Students need to spend at least 12 months research time of the 4-5 years Joint PhD Programs at Monash.
• All joint PhD projects will be co-supervised by Monash and SEU staff.
• China Scholarships Council (CSC) and other sources such as industry funding will be sought to fund students for their Australian experience, and support supervision and project costs.
• For English requirement, please refer to the masters programs. Some courses may have higher score requirements for the English language proficiency.
• Thesis for a PhD degree (and Master-by-Research) must be completed in English.
• For English requirements, please refer to http://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/faqs-and-resources/content/chapter-two/2-2.
International PhD Programs
• All international students are welcome to study with JRI.
• Students who are enrolled in Monash University are welcome to study in Suzhou for a certain period of time, or to be transferred to our Monash-SEU Joint PhD program.
How to Apply:
Links to SEU and Monash Graduate Admission Office:
Fees and Scholarships:
Fees: Please refer to JGS and Monash for details
• Monash Scholarships
• SEU Scholarships
• JRI Scholarships
• Academic Excellence Award
• Industry Based Research Scholarship
SEU Graduate Admission Office
Tel：+86 (0) 25-83792452
SEU-Monash Joint Graduate School (Suzhou)
Tel：+86 (0) 512-62997872
Mr Allen Wang (Monash)
Tel: +61 3 9905 2263